- Fires are allowed in designated areas, DO NOT move the firepit.
- Turf, trees, and shurbs, & equipment must not be disturbed.
- Unregisterd Guest must leave 10:00pm or pay for your stay.
- Radios need to be turned down @ 10pm. Quite time is 12:00am and is STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- All tents and ground cloths must be moved every third day,( if staying longer then 3 days).
- Hot water must not be taken from the service building.
- NO Water balloons in bathrooms.
- Use of any firearms or any missile throwing device are not allowed.
- Be aware of the strong current in the river.
- We reserve the right to Remove persons from the premises, to those who don't respect, the rights and privacy of other campers & seasonals. ( loud, disrupted,lewd behavior)
- Put all garbarge in dumpsters.
- No atv are allowed in the camp ( their is trails within driving distance outside the area, but ask management for more details.
- Dogs must be on a 6ft leash NOT RETRACTABLE. Also must be on a lead on your site. Please pick up after too.
- All campground activities are at YOUR own RISK.
Rules of the Campground!
MASK ARE MANDATORY ON OUR SHUTTLE BUSES